Free Video Segments
- How to Stop an Asthma Attack
- What Causes asthma?
- How to measure the control pause
- What does the Control pause mean?
- How to unblock the nose using simple breath hold exercise
- Reducing asthma attacks during sleep
- How to breathe during physical exercise
- Applying the Buteyko Method
- Do you want to stop asthma attacks?
- Asthma Cure Breathing Method News Story
- Why do children cough or wheeze?
- Buteyko breathing for children. Steps: how to reverse asthma, blocked nose, wheezing and coughing
- Buteyko children learn to use their nose
- Buteyko children learn how to unblock their noses by simply holding their breath
- Learn how to stop cough and wheeze
- Learn all about good breathing. How should we breathe?
- Prof. Buteyko interview. Part one (Original footage)
- Eugenia Malyshev talks about the Buteyko Breathing Method (part 1)
- Eugenia Malyshev talks about the Buteyko Breathing Method (part 2)
How do we teach it?
The classes are taught to small groups of
no more than 10 people. This enables sharing
of information,experiences, support and
First day: Each person is taught the basics of the asthmacare.ie program
Second day (second week): More in-depth teaching and review of progress
Third day (third week): Completion of training.